Counselling and life coaching are all about empowering you to affect change in your life. Whether that’s reducing anxiety, coming to terms with a difficult situation or working through uncertainty about where you are and where you want to go.
Typical scenarios you may wish to see me about include:
- Having too much on your mind and needing to work through it
- Uncertainty about your future
- Worry about exams (especially 15-18 years)*
- Feeling disorganised and wanting to get things in order
- Feeling stuck in a situation
- Improving interpersonal relationships
- Coping with grief and loss
* I have a DBS check which is registered on the ‘update service’ meaning you can be assured of my suitability to work with children and young adults.